In my Opinion: Google Wallet

Monday, August 6, 2012

For some time now, I've been envying those with credit cards and compatible with Google Wallet debit cards. I'm sick and tired of not being able to use my PayPal with it. Not only does Google have the means to provide the ability to users the use of their PayPal accounts in Google purchases, they also have a duty to do so, in my opinion.

Paypal is accepted in SO many places. The only place (unless you order the credit card) that it DOES NOT work, is in the real world. Sure, you can go to Amazon.ca and order the latest accessory for your iPhone, but you can't pay for your Mocha Coffee over at Tim Hortons. With a partnership between PayPal and Google, this would entail ALL SORTS of possibilities, maybe even using your PayPal on a purchase at the grocery store!

The possibilities are endless and I suggest Google gets with the program. It won't be long until users turn over to iOS for a solution that they just may end up having.

In my opinion, of course.

0 Blogger:

Post a Comment

 
Computer Software is Your Friend © 2012 | Designed by Bubble Shooter, in collaboration with Reseller Hosting , Forum Jual Beli and Business Solutions